A place where Colorado Rockies baseball card collectors (all 3 of us) can waste some time reading about our favorite sport. The Rockies and their cards will be the primary focus, but I like to go off on tangents as well so anything and everything baseball related may be covered here.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

*TRADE BAIT* - Autos (mostly) Edition

I am back once again with some fantastic, knock-you-on-your-ass trade bait. Tonight, I am going to feature autographs (and three relics I forgot to include in the last trade bait).  Before I show you the autos, I just wanted to remind those of you that have yet to vote for the Rock Star starting rotation, please do so if you are so inclined after reading about the candidates here.


Here we go with the mostly somewhat less than stellar autographs I have for trade, along with the three jerseys including two of the "which team does this belong to?" sort.

















CLAIMED BELOW THIS LINE


If you are interested in anything here, don't hesitate to comment and let me know.  I'm sure we can work out a trade.

2 comments:

The Angels In Order said...

I like the Torii Hunter jersey!

Justin McLeod said...

I do like that Cate auto...