A place where Colorado Rockies baseball card collectors (all 3 of us) can waste some time reading about our favorite sport. The Rockies and their cards will be the primary focus, but I like to go off on tangents as well so anything and everything baseball related may be covered here.

Monday, January 27, 2014

2013 Quarry Unlimited - The Recap Part 1


Just like last year, I have selected 42 nominees for "Best in the Set" for the 2013 Quarry Unlimited set.  The 42 consists of my #1 pick for each of the 30 teams along with 12 Wild Cards.  I didn't include any of the subsets, because they were great as a whole but none of them stood out as individually great.  Once again you will have the task of voting for your favorite ten cards.  You could vote for more than ten, but keep in mind that the more cards you vote for, the less significant your vote actually becomes.

I'm not going to write anymore, because as they say a picture is worth a thousand words.  Well, here is 42,000 words for you to enjoy. 
















The voting will end on Friday morning at 9AM Eastern.  Please select your favorites and I hope you have enjoyed this labor of love.

Thanx for reading.

3 comments:

Nick said...

I love 'em all, but I think the Revere is my absolute favorite from the 2013 Quarry Unlimited checklist.

Marcus said...

I'll second the Revere comment, and the Mauer, Howard, and Murphy cards are slick as well. Great stuff.

Play at the Plate said...

Very nice. Revere was my first choice and the other 9 were tough. Great job.