A place where Colorado Rockies baseball card collectors (all 3 of us) can waste some time reading about our favorite sport. The Rockies and their cards will be the primary focus, but I like to go off on tangents as well so anything and everything baseball related may be covered here.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2013 Quarry Unlimited - #25 Washington Nationals Part 1



Well I have returned to my home after a 2 day exile.  Here is the quick explanation.  My power went out and I didn't want to freeze to death, so I left my home for a couple of days to visit some relatives that don't understand what this new-fangled thing called the Internet is.  I was able to get online at the library but I didn't have my computer with me so I couldn't post the Quarry Unlimited set on Monday or Tuesday.  Now I am back, so I'll just get started where we left off with team #25 the Washington Nationals.  Let's check out some team trivia.



NATIONALS TEAM TRIVIA

# of players to play in a Nationals game (1993-2013) - 467

# of those players to have a Nationals card (as of today) - 349

% of Nationals players to appear on a Nationals card - 74.7%

Big names left out - Jonny Gomes, Brad Lidge, Joe Orsulak

# of new Nationals in 2013 - 16

Total # of Nationals in 2013 - 44

position on last year's list --   #23    =  DOWN 2



Let's take a look at the first half of the 2013 Washington Nationals with the team card leading the way.













I'll be back tomorrow with Part 2

Thanx for reading.

1 comment:

night owl said...

Interesting color choice for the team name. Perhaps you explained this already.