A place where Colorado Rockies baseball card collectors (all 3 of us) can waste some time reading about our favorite sport. The Rockies and their cards will be the primary focus, but I like to go off on tangents as well so anything and everything baseball related may be covered here.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Another Group Break in which I am Partaking

Dan from The Other World is hosting another group break for this month.  5 pretty good boxes from the 2000s.  The cost is a respectable $19 for two teams.  There are several spots still available, hop on in.  This will make 5 current group breaks for me, my posts in late March/early April will practically write themselves.

1 comment:

flywheels said...

Your teams appear to be doing well thus far in my break. Thanks again for participating.