A place where Colorado Rockies baseball card collectors (all 3 of us) can waste some time reading about our favorite sport. The Rockies and their cards will be the primary focus, but I like to go off on tangents as well so anything and everything baseball related may be covered here.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What the Hell Do I Know? This is Why I Try Not to be Political...I'm Usually Wrong

Maybe Wikipedia and many other sites (including a few of our great card blogs) know what they are doing.  I just found this article and maybe the protest worked.


http://marlborough.patch.com/articles/protest-over-sopa-may-have-stopped-bill-poll

Tentatively good news for us all.

3 comments:

Doc said...

Lol, yeah, me too, I'm sticking to cards and video games from now on, scouts honor.

On the bright side, I mailed your package yesterday, it should be there in a day or two :)

hiflew said...

Yeah same here. I get enough "heavy" stuff in real life. Let's get back to cards.

SpastikMooss said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

And cards lol. More of those.