A place where Colorado Rockies baseball card collectors (all 3 of us) can waste some time reading about our favorite sport. The Rockies and their cards will be the primary focus, but I like to go off on tangents as well so anything and everything baseball related may be covered here.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

June Quarry Group Break - Main Break Randomizations

Dennis from Too Many Grandersons was kind enough to run randomizations for the main break because I wanted one of the cards too and I run a fair break, but I wanted a completely impartial person to run the randomizer for the Eisenhower card.

The results of Dennis' foray into randomness are HERE.

BTW, the eligible teams for the Madison were all claimed teams that did not get a single insert in the break.  Congratulations to the winners and I will have the bonus "blaster" with one more hit to a currently hitless team tomorrow.

No comments: