A place where Colorado Rockies baseball card collectors (all 3 of us) can waste some time reading about our favorite sport. The Rockies and their cards will be the primary focus, but I like to go off on tangents as well so anything and everything baseball related may be covered here.

Monday, February 3, 2014

It's New Checklist Week Here at the Quarry

Now that I have put the 2013 Quarry Unlimited set to bed, I have to get back to normal with the blog.  With this first week I am going to focus on nothing but putting up want lists for my sidebar.  Most of these will go back to my Mountains to Climb for 2014 and one that will FINALLY finish my Colorado Rockies want lists.  It's not going to be exactly the most interesting group of posts that I have ever made, but it will be some of the most helpful to me and to my trading partners.  It'll still be boring, but before the steak hits your plate there is some dirty work that needs to be done.


The big thing about the new want lists going up is my official re-entry into the Blogoland trading circle.  In my first year at the Quarry, I made over 75 trades.  However over the past two years, I have been an infrequent trader at best.  I intend to fix that, because there are a lot of bloggers that weren't around during my trading spree.  Conversely, a lot of the people on my address list are former bloggers.  I have already started a couple trades with trading partners that are new to me and I'd like to meet as many new people as possible.  That's not to say that I intend to ignore my classic trade partners as well, even though 90% of them only collect Dodgers.


I am taking it slow when posting these new want lists because I think more of it will be seen if I just do one per day.  Well that is what I am hoping anyway.  I will be posting some new (and old) trade bait either at the end of this week or the beginning of next week, so if you want to do some trading.  The Quarry is officially re-opened for business.

Thanx for reading.

No comments: