A place where Colorado Rockies baseball card collectors (all 3 of us) can waste some time reading about our favorite sport. The Rockies and their cards will be the primary focus, but I like to go off on tangents as well so anything and everything baseball related may be covered here.

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Sunday PWE Trade Bait #12

Hey guys.  I have been a bad blogger in the past few weeks.  I skipped last Sunday's post.  I missed finishing Friday's Rating the Rookie Cups post.  And those are really the only two regular days that I post at all.  I will try to do better.  I am planning on doing a "catch up week" this week with several posts showcasing all the great cards sent to me by readers and fellow bloggers over the past month and a half.  I promise I have not forgotten any of you, I am so backed up that I am doing my best to not get overwhelmed.  I am hoping that a "catch up week" will relieve my back log and let me get back to normal posts and possibly even add a third regular posting day.  One can only dream.

Anyway, let's get back to what Sundays are supposed to be.  Trading cards.  Well it is what Sunday is supposed to be for me.  Others may have different definitions of what Sunday is supposed to be.  But for me it is all about cards.  Let's get down to business.

As always, I will trade for Rockies, Topps rookie cup cards, 86 Topps homages, the few remaining 2011 Topps Opening Day blues that I need for my master set, 2005 Topps Rookie Cup rainbows that I need, 2020 Donruss rainbows that I need, or the various insert sets I am currently putting together.  The links are working for 6 of those 7, and the other will be done shortly, but for now you can simply ask if I need it.

If you just simply don't have anything I need, don't worry about it.  We can still trade.  I will happily accept serial numbered cards from teams I am in short supply of at the moment.  All I ask is that you include an extra 1 or 2 just to take care of the stamp I will need to trade them later.  

 These are current teams I am comparatively low on trade stuff.

Detroit, Washington/Montreal, Pittsburgh, Texas, Houston

Previous Sunday PWE Trade Baits

Week #1    Week #2   Week #3   Week #4   Week #5   Week #6   Week #7   Week #8   Week #9   

Week #10   Week #11   W

 

Claim away.
 
 
 

2005 Upper Deck/Portraits Scrapbook Moments B.J. Upton /250 - 2005 Donruss/Playoff Prestige Prestigious Pros Red Melvin Mora /700 - 2015 Panini/Donruss Stat Line Career Dalton Pompey /302


2017 Panini/Donruss Gray Border Jackie Bradley /199 - 2016 Bowman Purple Masahiro Tanaka /250 - 2018 Topps Gold Carlos Carrasco /2018


2020 Topps/Gypsy Queen Indigo Dawel Lugo /250 - 2017 Bowman Purple Matt Strahm /250


2015 Topps/Chrome Purple Refractors Micah Johnson /250 - 2005 Topps/Rookie Cup Red Ivan Rodriguez /499 - 2002 Fleer/Box Score Luis Ugueto /2950


2015 Bowman/Prospects Purple Tyler DeLoach /250 - 2015 Bowman/Prospects Chrome Green Refractors Rio Ruiz /99 - 2006 Upper Deck/Ovation Gold Rich Harden /499


2016 Panini/Elite Extra Edition Austen Williams /999 - 2009 Upper Deck/Piece of History Box Score Memories Turquoise Jeff Francoeur /99 - 2019 Topps Gold J.D. Davis /2019


2018 Bowman/Prospects Chrome Refractors Aqua Shimmer James Nelson /125 - 2014 Panini/Prizm PDP Prizms Purple Malik Collymore /149


2015 Panini/Elite Extra Edition Aspirations Die Cut Antonio Santillan /200 - 2020 Panini/Elite Extra Edition Aspirations Green Ji-Hwan Bae /499 - 2016 Panini/Donruss Optic Prizms Orange Jonathan Lucroy /199


2017 Bowman/Prospects Chrome Gold Refractors Mark Zagunis /50 - 2009 Upper Deck/Icons Icons Stephen Drew /999 - 2015 Bowman/Prospects Silver Kyle Lloyd /499


2018 Bowman Blue Brandon Crawford /150 - 2012 Topps Gold Tim Federowicz /2012 - 2020 Panini/Donruss American Pride Cole Wilcox (w/Max Scherzer) /999


2002 Bowman/Chrome Refractors Mike Hampton /500 - 2010 Topps Gold Troy Tulowitzki /2010 - 2014 Topps/Update Gold Boone Logan /2014

 

Cards with new homes.

2016 Topps Gold Tommy Milone /2016 - 2016 Panini/Donruss Optic Masters of the Game Blue Steve Carlton /149 -

 

As always, place a claim on any card that you'd like in the comments section or you can email me directly at hiflew AT yahoo DOT com and we can talk trade.

 

Thanx for reading.


5 comments:

Nick said...

Steve Carlton, please! Also I should have at least a couple spare numbered cards of those teams you listed - I'll check my trade boxes.

Jeff Laws said...

I thought I had that Micah Johnson but I have the purple refractor auto so I will take that one, please. Was going to ask for the Steve Carlton as well because he's a PC but Nick beat me to him. I actually already have started a stack for you because some of the cards I bought for you the last time didn't make the shipment that I sent you, I got a couple more in my last package. Lol

madding said...

I'll go ahead and claim the Collymore. Thanks for doing this again!

gcrl said...

that tommy milone card is too nice to pass up - i'll claim it and the jeff francouer. i have 9 cards headed your way today for my last claim.

night owl said...

I'm getting behind: I'll select the Tim Fedorwicz and the Jackie Bradley Jr.