A place where Colorado Rockies baseball card collectors (all 3 of us) can waste some time reading about our favorite sport. The Rockies and their cards will be the primary focus, but I like to go off on tangents as well so anything and everything baseball related may be covered here.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Trade bait - "Hit" Edition

2008 Heritage Dmitri Young jersey
2009 Topps Jermaine Dye jersey
2008 Heritage Johnny Estrada jersey

2009 Topps Silk Matt Holliday /50

2008 Topps Silk George Sherrill 1/50


All the jerseys I will trade straight up for a Rockies jersey or bat relic.  The silks I will trade for Rockies silks (preferably) or something else that knocks my socks off.  (Yes, madding I read that you collect Holliday you have first dibs on it)  I would prefer if these items served as a starting point for a larger trade to get more cards for both parties.  If you are interested in trading for any of these cards or just to comment email me at hiflew(at)yahoo(dot)com replacing the parentheses with the punctuation.  Or just comment below.  Thanx.

2 comments:

Greg Zakwin said...

I'm interested in the Utley. Not sure what I have to offer just yet, but I wanted to get my name in for it.

Greg Zakwin said...

E-mail sent.