- The voting for the Rock Star left handed reliever is extremely close among all five nominees, closest so far. If you haven't voted, please do so before voting ends on Saturday afternoon
- I have gotten several trade packages in the mail in the last month or so and I would to thank them all collectively now. This will be my final non-posted trade thank you, due to the next bullet.
- I am scheduled to get my federal tax refund on Monday. Within 24 hours of getting it, I will be buying a scanner. Business is about to pick up.
- Much like last year, I still don't have 2012 Topps available in my neck of the woods. It is one of the main reasons I haven't posted. I have been trying to keep a low profile to avoid seeing the entire set before I have it in hand. That obviously failed, but I'll deal with it. There have been worse tragedies in the world.
- From the ones I have seen, the Rockies don't have a single great looking card in 2012 Topps Series 1. I will get more in depth on this issue when I get my cards from Colbey's break in a week or so.
- Reed Johnson (and the birds) is my very early nominee for card of the year.
- Mail went out to several of you on Thursday. Sorry for being a bit slow with return packages, but like I said earlier it's been a busy week.
- Am I the only one that will NOT be watching the Super Bowl this Sunday? Much like last year, I have no interest in either team and don't want to root for either team. Can't they just both lose?
- The commercial with the dogs barking the Star Wars theme sucks. You can't really even hear the song that much and it is just annoying already. And it hasn't even aired yet.
Okay not exactly Larry King-style because I stayed on point the whole time, but you get the gist. Thanx for reading.