A place where Colorado Rockies baseball card collectors (all 3 of us) can waste some time reading about our favorite sport. The Rockies and their cards will be the primary focus, but I like to go off on tangents as well so anything and everything baseball related may be covered here.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday Trade Bait #02 - Autograph Edition

Last week I put up some relic cards on the old trade block.  They helped to facilitate a couple of deals, including one with a new (to me) trader.  This week I am going to focus on autographs.  These will probably appeal more to the team collector than player collectors because there are no big names (although there are 2 Rookie of the Year winners here), but they could fit into a team collection very nicely.

As always if you see something you'd like to trade for, just leave a comment.





1996 Leaf Signature Series Ariel Prieto - Athletics



 2007 SP/Rookie Edition #193 Rocky Cherry - Cubs       CLAIMED






Thanx for reading.

2 comments:

Justin McLeod said...

Dibs on the Cherry, kind sir.

The Angels In Order said...

I can use the Jepsen too. Thanks!
I'll get some stuff together for you.