A place where Colorado Rockies baseball card collectors (all 3 of us) can waste some time reading about our favorite sport. The Rockies and their cards will be the primary focus, but I like to go off on tangents as well so anything and everything baseball related may be covered here.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! Go Colonels!!!




For the first time since 2007 and only the third time that I have been able to witness, my alma mater the Eastern Kentucky Colonels are going to the Big Dance.  A day after beating tourney darling Murray State, they upset Belmont in the OVC title game 79-73 tonight to earn a bid.  I have no illusions that they will do anything in the Tourney other than show up, but you never know.  They gave both Kentucky and North Carolina tough games in their two appearances when I was in school in 2005 and 2007 respectively.  Either way, I don't care because my school is going back to the dance.  Party time in Richmond tonight.

No comments: